Identity protection works with your other benefits
Insurance companies provide traditional coverage to their policyholders. Banks and credit unions offer a variety of accounts. Associations and employers offer benefits to safeguard general health, vision, and teeth. They cover disability, loss of income, and other emergencies.
Now over 500 organizations are also offering IDentity Theft 911’s LifeStages®
identity management services to their customers, members, and employees. Thirteen million households, 1 in 10 Americans, now have our identity protection, and that number is growing fast.
Why do these organizations turn to IDentity Theft 911?
- Our services work with products and services they already provide.
- They don’t have to make any major changes to IT or other procedures.
- There are no necessary changes to the way they do business.
- We help them get started quickly and easily.
- They put their customers in touch with our fraud specialists whenever help is needed.
- Best of all, they are always the hero!